Coalition for Independent Living Options
A representative from the Coalition for Independent Living Options (CILO) is on-site at two House of Hope locations each month to assist people with disabilities.
Hobe Sound branch:
First and third Thursday of the month.
Second and fourth Thursday of the month.
The CILO representative can help with things such as:
- Helping to build independent living skills, such as making change, taking the bus, making doctor’s appointments over the phone, applying for benefits.
- Providing resources and referrals to services in the community.
- Educating people on other services CILO provides, such as advocacy at school (with Individualized Education Programs or IEPs) or at the Social Security office.
- Lending people equipment to help them move around better.
- Assisting them with their DCF applications.
For more information, contact CILO program specialist Alicia Stover, (772) 485-9225, or email@example.com
CILO website: www.cilo.org