House of Hope estimates approximately 5,830 Martin County students will need assistance with school supplies this year. When a student begins the school year with a backpack full of supplies they arrive at school feeling confident and ready to learn.
Ways that you can help include:
- Drop off supplies directly to House of Hope or any of the official drop-off locations by July 19, 2017.
- Financial donations for the “Tools for School” drive will help us to buy necessary items at bulk prices. CLICK HERE to make an online donation.
- Volunteer a few hours of your time to help stuff backpacks at our Stuart location. Email House of Hope’s Volunteer Manger, Lauren Mustelier, to learn more about volunteering: email@example.com
- Organize a supply drive at your business, organization, church, etc. See below for details and to sign up.
Hosting a “Tools for School” drive is fun and easy to do!
Follow these 4 steps and soon you will be on your way to making a BIG difference in our community!
1. Fill out the signup FORM below to tell House of Hope you are interested in collecting school supplies.
2. Visit our “Tools for School” resources page HERE where you will find printable flyers that will help you advertise your “Tools for School” drive.
3. Use social media to post images of your “Tools for School” drive and be sure to tag House of Hope! This will show the community you are serious about making a difference right here at home.
4. Please deliver school supplies to House of Hope’s administrative office, 2484 SE Bonita St. (corner of Dixie Highway & AIA) from 9am to 4pm by Wednesday, July 19, 2017.
If you would like to learn more about hosting a “Tools for School” drive, please contact Dawn Abate. Dawn@hohmartin.org / (772)286-4673 ext 1002.